Thursday, February 14, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Valentine Cupcake

 Cupcakes are so popular today! My hubby just called me on this Valentine's Day and offered to bring me a cupcake from Birmingham AL (love Edgar's Strawberry cupcakes!), as he is on his way home. I tried to think about my waistline and declined the offer.
Above is a cupcake that won't add any calories! Serendipity has some new stamps and die and there is a sale on their Hearts Page for Valentine's Day and the day after. The cupcake die also comes with a candle, so it will be great for all those birthday cards as well!
For the hearts on the card, I used some hearts that came from the "Love" die cut below. I love the scroll heart and solid heart that matches it. These would be great for weddings and anniversaries year round!
Also among the new stamps are some really cool stamps with a look of old quilts and a bicycle built for two! I am busy working on creating some cards with these new wonderful stamps and hope to share them soon.
Check out the sale on the heart stamps and die....these work year round!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Great cards Holly...hope your Valentine's Day was special!
Paper Hugs,
Jan