Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stamp Positioner Cards

In this post, I have teamed up my favorite stamp positioner (Stamp-a-ma-jig), square decorative stamps and the MSC Stamp All Over the Page punch we looked at yesterday. By using the stamp positioner, you can take a single stamp and create full page designs. I also like to do this with corner stamps that are symmetrical. It is one of those projects that once I begin, I just don't want to stop! If any of you don't know how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, let me know and I will do a tutorial on it.

On the card above, I slipped acetate behind the opening so that light is reflected. The gray looking cutouts in the photo are actually open like a window card, with acetate there for a different look.
It is still VERY cold here in Atlanta, but at least the sun is shining and the wind is blowing so hopefully some of the ice will melt. Jim did go into work, but it took him three tries to get out of the neighborhood. I noticed one neighbor came home shortly after leaving....guess the hill got him!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Lovely work Holly! 'Stamp-a-ma-jig'is my favorite positioner too because it does not slip or slide around. Will be looking for MS all over the page punches in my area...thanks for the heads-up!
Hope you and yours will stay safe.
Hugs and prayers,
Jan

Ms said...

dang I like these too.... truly have to start making something with this stamp...thx for sharing...

SherylH said...

These samples plus the ones on the previous post are wonderful! And here I thought I wouldn't "need" these series of punches LOL