Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Owls for baby Jackson!

As you know, Jason and Jessica are expecting little Jackson in October (well, he might not be so little!...LOL) and Jessica is using the fabric below in the nursery. I did the three paintings above for them to hang in the nursery. They were fun to do! They are on 12 by 12 inch canvases and were painted with acrylic paint.
I recieved my new copy of Crafts N Things Magazine yesterday and there was an owl on the cover and several more projects inside. I loved owls back in the 70's, so I am happy to see them returning to the nest of popularity!

Speaking of nests, don't forget about the August Challenge on Spotted Canary....using the same colors as above!

Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Good job Grandma!!!!! Really cute owls.
Jan