Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ft. Clinch Interior Shots

I have mentioned that I bought a new wide angle lens. This lens is great for tight shots like when you are inside a room, getting the full auditorium at a wedding or getting that full vista at the Tetons! Most point and shoot cameras have a wider angle view than SLR lens so that is a good thing about that handy point and shoot.

Anyway, the new lens was great for getting these interior shots at Ft. Clinch.

I remember loving these spiral steps at Ft. Clinch when I was a child. This is another tight shot that was possible with the wide angle.

Below is another take on using windows is to use the window as a frame while looking out it (as opposed to the reflection I shared earlier).
Hope you enjoyed this visit to Ft. Clinch!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: