Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Small Cleverness

A Small Cleverness is a shop in Orange Park, Florida (just south of Jacksonville) that I love to go to when I go home to visit family. Recently, the newspaper there did an article on Donna's shop. My sister saved me a copy.
The store is located in the corner of a strip mall on Blanding, which is one of the main drags through Orange Park. Donna used to put on the Daytona Stamp Convention which later moved to Jacksonville. It has not been held the last few years but it was a fun time when it did happen!
Though it is a fairly small store (or "cleverness"), Donna always has it packed with lots of cool things we need! The items you will find there are not the usual things you find at the big box stores. She has a great selection of stamps, ink, brass stencils and cool things. She has a classroom where classes are held (I have taught watercolor there) and she has monthly challenges. Donna has a faithful customer group and she always has tips and a smile to go along with the service she gives.
Above, my sister is checking out with her purchases. Check out her website here! Tomorrow, I will share some artwork she had displayed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Looks like a great store...you will have to come to Salem and go to "Stampin' Cat Studio" with me...another great - little stamping store!
Jan