Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Artwork at A Small Cleverness

While at Donna's shop I asked her if I could photograph some of the beautiful artwork displayed in the store. She said I was welcome to use it as "blog fodder"!
The door to the classroom was graced with this lovely garland.
Above are a couple of the challenges. A customer was in the shop on Friday when I was there that had brought her challenge in....looks like fun, doesn't it?
Above is a collage that was inspired by Graphic 45 paper. Many customers like to see ideas of things to do with specific stamps, so it is great to have actual artwork out for inspiration. There were many more examples of great artwork, so if you are in the area, be sure and visit. I try to go to A Small Cleverness every time I go home. Too bad we didn't have time to go down to St. Augustine to Claire's shop also.....next trip!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: