Friday, January 29, 2010

CHA Supershow, Sparkle N Sprinkle

Another friend I have made in the past ten years is Margaret from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Margaret carries beautiful glitters and embossing powders. She also has unmounted stamps in 5 by 7 sheets. Her daughter, holding up her hands in the photo below, has come on board and has designed some of the great new stamp designs.
Margaret's husband, George, (below) also goes on the road with them. They had booths at both the Supershow and the trade show, so they had a lot of work to do setting up both booths.
Their new product this year is a flocking with glitter in it....I think flocking is a hot item right now, so adding a little sparkle to it has to be a good thing....especially if you love all things sparkly!
I met Margaret years ago when I was doing shows for the Rubber Stamper Magazine. I always have my camera with me and she asked me to take photos of her booth one show when she forgot her camera, so it has become a tradition that I snap a few photos of her booth!
I hope they have a great show at both venues! Check out her great powders, glitters, stamps and flocking if she comes to a show near you or I am sure you can order from her online too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: