Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Spring!

 

 

 
Happy Spring to everyone! It has been kind of a busy week for me with several projects to get done. Sorry I have not been posting....even my husband noticed! The projects are done and I am just waiting for approval on them. Then I can ship them off. 
My desktop has been in the shop for two weeks and I lost a lot of stuff (my address book, bookmarks, files, etc.....all those things you take for granted and then miss when they are gone!) so that will take some time to rebuild.
I am leaving in the morning to head to Memphis to visit with my daughter, son-in-law and grandkittys. Hopefully Memphis will win tonight in basketball and again on Saturday! The weather could be a little rocky too.....seems every time I go up there, tornadoes are in the area.
I was hoping to go to the cabin during this week, but had to get my work done....hopefully I can run up there next week for a couple of days. I took these photos a year ago, so I want to get up there and see the flowers are they are coming out.
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very Happy Spring!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring, Holly! I saw some crocus yesterday, so there's hope, even if the weatherpeople keep using that dirty four letter word ~ s-n-o-w. Hope you have a wonderful, tornado free time with your family in Memphis.

Dot said...

Such beautiful photography!