Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas cards received.....




Don't you love receiving handmade greeting cards? Here are some of the ones I received this year and I know I have at least one more to photograph. I will be leaving for the cabin on Monday, so maybe there will be more when I come back home. I always save these, of course, and they bring me so much pleasure to look at them each year!

My daughter and her husband will be spending Christmas day and a few more days with us at the cabin, so I am heading up there to cut some fresh greenery and put up a tree and buy some food! This will be the first year we have not been in Florida where my family lives or in South Carolina where my husband's family lives, so this will be different for us. The warm temperatures we have been having (70's) are now gone and it feels like winter now for our area (not talking about artic temperatures like parts of the country have!), which is good, since it is Christmas week! Our son and his wife will join us after Christmas, as will my parents and my sister. We love spending the week between Christmas and New Years up in the NE Ga mountains.

I will have one more post tomorrow, but otherwise that might be my last post until after the new year. I wish for each of you a peaceful, warm and fullfilling Holiday season with friends and family! Stay safe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: