Saturday, September 27, 2008

Favorite Things



I ran across a blog that is having a celebration for reaching a milestone and she asks what are your five favorite things (one of the prizes is a set of stamps from My Favorite Things)....oh, I don't know if I can limit it to five. Obviously, I am having fun with coffee filters right now. I realized I did not post a very good photo of the cover of the butterfly book yesterday, so here is a better one. Also, above is a sneak peek of the coffee diecuts I made with Spellbinders die....another favorite thing of mine, along with my Wizard. Photos of that book have been submitted to be on the Spellbinders website gallery.

I am now working on a Halloween book, but it is still in the working stage, but in order to get in the halloween mood, I am posting this card I made with Inkadinkado stamps and acetate. I love the way the acetate casts a shadow! Rubber Stamps are one of my favorite things and if I chose two companies that I use the most, they would be Inkadinkado and Serendipity.

Coloring is also a favorite thing for me and the two things I like to use the most is watercolor and Copic markers.

So there you have it, some of my favorite things. Fall is my favorite season of the year and of course, I will be sneaking off to the cabin soon. I plan on taking my watercolors and doing some more sketching.

If you want to check out the contest I spoke of, go to http://inkingontheedge.blogspot.com/2008/09/yay-5-000-hitsmy-5-favourite-things.html

Have a great day!

No comments: