Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kaleidoscope Kreator



I have always loved Kaleidoscopes and the images they produce. I also love to take photos. When I started the year on the Spellbinders Design Team, one of the products we were introduced to was Kaleidoscope Kreator. I came home and one of the first things I played with was this software. It is so much fun choosing the template and then, depending on where you place that template over the photo, you can get an unlimited number of designs from one photo. You can use the kaleidoscopes you produce as frames or as your center of interest as shown in my "quilt card". I have also created several layouts using this program. You can use it to create your background paper or for something as simple as an embellishment.

Oh, and did I tell you how easy it was to use? I did not have a moment of trouble with it. I was amazed! It will entertain me for ours....now I might have to take out a loan if I print everything I create, but it is the creating that is fun and addictive!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! That is amazing! It made for a wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty. I also lovedthe kaleidoscopes when I was a kid. The many different designs that would show up when turning it just facinated me. This is a wonderful way to use all those photos of flowers that seem to build up every year!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I really love this idea! Your card is really wonderful (: