Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SU! & Nestabilities


I had some SU paper and stamped images from my friend Sharon's stamps and some left over supplies from a playday at Miriam's house, a SU rep....(well, ok, and some stamps that I purchased), so I played with them and my Spellbinders nestabilities. I think they show the versatility that can be achieved with the nestabilites. One of my favorite things to do is the "emboss only" to create a frame, as seen on the card in the lower left hand corner. Add a border made with Scor-it and you come away with a really classy looking card! The card in the lower right hand corner was made with a square nestability, but with a folded piece of cardstock. One side was not cut, making a great little gift card. Today I have a "play day" (as my family calls it) with Jacki Jones. She and I both did design work for the Rubber Stamper Magazine when it was around. She has moved to Douglasville, on the other side of Atlanta and she invited me to come hang out with her. So, rush hour traffic, here I come :-)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I sure do love what you can do with my stamps. It is rewarding to know that someone actually gets some use from them. Even if I never use them it is great to know that they bring some pleasure to someone besides just being my eye candy.

Sharon

Heidi Blankenship said...

These cards are all so pretty!! It's so fun knowing the Nestabilities can be used in so many different ways.
Smiles!
Heidi