Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Crayola Color Explosion

I had a great time today visiting with Jacki and Deb from Gingerwood (www.gingerstamp.com)
...Jacki gave Deb and me a Blog 101 lesson, so I am slowly adding things. This project I did with Spellbinders die, an Artful Legacy stamp that I designed and Crayola Color Explosion (Black paper and rainbow underneath). The package was one I bought at Target (on clearance) and it had a tablet of 12 sheets of paper and two "magic" markers. I applied the markers to the stamps like we do regular markers, stamped the image and like magic, the colors appeared. It was great fun!
Sometimes it is fun to play with something different even if it is meant for kids! Like the stamp states,
Life is a great big Canvas....throw all the paint on it you can!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacki Marie said...

I really need to get some of that color explosion. I might have to get enough for my kids to play too. It looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great card!!! Love the "pop!" it has! It makes me smile!

Kim

Sharon said...

I saw the Color Explosion on TV and thought I really needed to have some but alas no room in the craft room. Thanks for sharing....it saved me from cleaning up!!!

Sharon

Heidi Blankenship said...

This card is soooo Cool!! I am going to have to snag some of Evan's paper so I can play! You always have the best ideas!!
Smiles!
Heidi

Allison said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

It was great getting to meet you. I think I am still blogger challenged! I may be contacting you for help!