Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kaleidoscope Quilt


I have always loved kaleidoscopes, sewing and photography so when I was introduced to a program named Kaleidoscope Kreator, it was love at first sight! I am not the most saavy computer user, but I found this software to be very user friendly. You use your photo or any scanned item to create images such as this one or frames. Each template gives your photo a totally different look, depending what portion of the photo you are using and you can change the size, location etc. of your photo. I also love Spellbinders products and here I used their nestability die as well as the sewing machine and button die and their stamps (yes, Spellbinders has stamps!). I love the old antique look but you can do every look possible with this program!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Who doesn't love a kaleidoscope. I could look at the designs kaleidoscopes make all day long.

Love the card.

Sharon

Linda Carson said...

WOW! This is one STUNNING piece of artwork!