Friday, March 28, 2008

Sideways garden!


Oh my! How did I get that sideways? You will have to excuse me...I have been without internet since Wednesday. My neighbor cut our cable that provides our internet, phone service and cable tv! Just got it fixed this morning.
This diecut card is from my friend Beverly Terry (www.terryfictimes.com). She has a shop in NC and had many, many die....the most I have ever seen! This is one she had made and I love it. I used Spellbinders die for the garden sign and American tag corners. The photo is our butterfly garden at the cabin. Speaking of which, I will probably be making a quick trip to the cabin early next week as my friend, Lynn from Florida will be there for her spring break and my husband will be at Jackson Hole, so seems like a great time to run up there. Sorry the garden is on it's side...I will be more careful next time!

No comments: