Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Day Lever Card

 I know the cherry blossoms have already bloomed and are gone, but I still wanted to use them on my Mother's Day cards this year. The Post Office had the very pretty postage stamps with the Tidal Basin in Washington DC in bloom, which is one of my favorite sights in the world!
 I do love these lever cards as they display so nicely. I will use the back of the card for my message and signature.

 I took some shots looking down into the card so you can see how the lever works. The tutorial I followed (except for the size and using die) is on Split Coast Stampers.
I will be spending Mother's Day with Allison, helping her move into her new house. Hoping to also see my parents and brother's family as they come by to see her house after my niece's graduation. My brother is having his fourth chemo treatment this week, so I hope the trip won't be too hard on him.

Anyway, I hope each of you who are mothers (and the rest of you also!) have a very Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Gorgeous card Holly....will have to look up how to do it!!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan