Monday, November 26, 2012

Harper's Arrival

 Harper Grace Craft was due on my birthday (11/22), but she wanted a birthday of her own. She arrived on Sunday, November 25 at 3:16, weighing in at 8lbs 5oz and 20.5 inches long. Mother and baby are both doing great. We think Jackson approved of her also!



She looks so much like Jackson did when he was born (and Jason when he was born)....I am sure there will be many photos to follow. I have quite the collection of hats for her to be photographed in!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations Holly! She is beautiful and are you going to have fun....grandson's are great (I have 3) but granddaughter's are so special (I only have 1). Enjoy Harper....I know you will!

Jan Castle said...

Sooooo precious - she is adorable! Congratulations Grandma Holly!!!!I can only imagine the fun you will have with your camera...LOL!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Susan Davis said...

Happy belated birthday Holly and congratulations on the arrival of Harper. Can't wait to see what you will do with a grand daughter!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Will be looking forward to more photos. Carrie C

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Harper is a little doll and i'm so glad she's here, safe and sound! Congratulations to the whole family! Can't wait to see her in all the hats and outfits I know you will have her in. Smiles, Laura