Monday, January 10, 2011

Stamp Club Shoebox Cards

I shared with you that our Binders Stamp Club in Atlanta is continuing our meetings and for the first month, we did shoebox cards, where each participant designs a card and takes enough materials for everyone to make one.
I intended to post all the photos in one post but now Blogger is telling me I am limited to the number of photos I can post.....hmmmm, guess I have been posting from Picasa for so long where you can only post four photos that I did not know about that new rule.
Anyway, here are some of the cards I made.
I don't usually do cards with alcoholic beverages on them as I don't drink, but this card has a cute inside, as you can see below. I guess there are more than one type of "bubbles", huh?




I was surprised by the number of cards that could be used for men. The thank you card below features a torn paper collage with a piece of acetate that had been stamped with a collage stamp placed over the torn paper. Notice how the punched strip coordinates with the swirl on the collage stamp.


It was a fun meeting and I have more photos to share.....


1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Very nice....I like that collage idea. Men card ideas are always welcome...thanks for sharing Holly!
Hugs,
Jan