Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grand Labels Four

One of my Christmas gifts to myself was the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and the Grand Die, including the Labels Four die. Here is an example of it used to create a card front and matching envelope. This card measures 5.5 by 6 inches. I also used the foilage frame for the front of the card. By weaving the cardstock through the large die, you can cut only one end of the paper, making a decorative edge for your card. I did the same thing for the envelope, which is basically "gift wrap" for the card. I also ran the envie back through to do a second embossing along the edge. Sanding on the two sided white core K & Company paper highlights the embossing.

I know this is fall paper....but I have plenty of it and I like it!

I think you can see this die has a lot of possibilities. Tomorrow...another idea!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

slbt17 said...

wow, really neat! Thanks for sharing.
Sandra ltb

Ms said...

truly amazing.... thx for sharing...

Jan Castle said...

Very pretty...nice color too - I have this Grand die on order with Beverly....but, will only be able to use a few as I did not buy a Grand Calibur machine...know you will have lots of fun with yours!
Jan