Friday, May 7, 2010

Amazing Details




Oh no...the dreaded disappearing photos! Wish I could figure out why that happens sometimes. Sorry about that! Just ignore the "question marks" below....they were the same photos I have posted above.
Floral closeups always amaze me at the details in flowers that we often just take for granted.

Bleeding Hearts are another beautiful flower that blooms in April at the cabin. I bought a white bleeding heart at the Biltmore Garden Center, but I guess it did not make it.

Composition is just as important in closeup photography as it is in landscape photography. Sometimes we focus in more on the details we are capturing, but composition is always important. The overall shape of the image needs to be interesting.

1 comment:

Peggy Maier said...

Disappearing photos, indeed... your last 4 photos are simply questionmarks. I'll try to view them later, maybe they'll appear again.