Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stamp Club Party

The Atlanta Binders Stamp Club had their December meeting at our leader's home instead of at the store and we had our usual gift exchange. I came home with a lovely knitted scarf my friend Marian made. We are having great scarf weather! I will be taking it to the cabin with me for the holidays!
The gifts can be food, papercrafting, etc...as long as it is handmade.
Miriam made the lovely handmade book above. She took a class at Binders to learn the different types of binding techniques.
Tina decorated the caddy above. This would be great for all those cool tools we keep in arms' reach! She used Graphic 45 paper and covered a caddy she had found at a thrift store.
Ann made this neat, compact calendar set. All the inserts fit in the clear container and you just put the appropriate month on top.
Lots of food, friends and fun...who could ask for more?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Hi Holly,
Now where was I when you were having all this food and fun!!!! Wish I could have been there...hope you are snug and warm and enjoying the wonderful season!
Jan Castle