Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mud Creek Falls

Here is a photo of me and Joyce at Mud Creek Falls. This waterfall is located in the community of Sky Valley, GA. You go through the entrance for the Sky Valley Country Club, go to the left and then right on Tahoe. Follow the road back to the falls. There is also a two mile walk along the stream that I hope to take this fall.


Well, this wraps up our brief "Thelma and Louise" trip (don't worry, we didn't kill anyone), but we hope to have more trips. It is hard to find people that enjoy doing the same things as you do. By the time you read this, I will be back up at the cabin for Labor Day with the family. After all, the mountains are calling and I must go...

"The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man." Author Unknown
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandi said...

beautiful. Sandi

Peggy Maier said...

I've really enjoyed your gorgeous photography the last few days... makes me feel like I'm (almost) there! LOL!

Jan Castle said...

Hi Holly,
Looks like you two had a great time...the pictures are beautiful! Jan