Saturday, January 10, 2009

Valentine Pop up




Today our Stamp Club met at Binders in Atlanta and Patti had prepared the project. Patti is a graphic designer so she designed this pop up Valentine on the computer. We cut out the pieces, adhered the pop up and embellished the card as we desired. I used some of my favorite K & Company paper ribbon and flat pearls. The heart punch on the front is an EK Success punch and the border punch I used inside is a Martha Stewart. I was hoping to see the new Martha valentine border punches when I stopped by Michaels on the way to Binders, but none there yet. I enjoy the company at Stamp Club and it is just nice to keep in touch with fellow stampers.

For the next meeting, which falls on Valentine's Day, I will be doing the class. We will be doing valentine themed cards that involve sewing, sewing notions or a quilted look. I will share my projects with you once they are prepared.

Hope each of you is having a great day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card. Are the roses a computer graphic or a stamp?

Norine said...

very pretty
Hugs
Norine

Shirley said...

Wow, Holly, another wonderful card! How unique. I have always wanted to try one of those. Your is lovely! I am in awe!

Holly's Hobbies said...

Trisha,
They are a computer graphic, but you could achieve the same thing with a stamp.
Holly