Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love foil!



I put this book together for my sweetie (opps, hope he isn't checking my blog...probably not, since I am away at CHA) for Valentine's Day. I used the new Spellbinders Impressabilities to create a pattern on the red painted foil. Simply emboss with the impressabilities, sand the foil, then put it through the Wizard with the desired die template. The original embossing goes away, but the pattern is there to stay!

If you want to keep the embossing you could cut first and then emboss. I also love the fact that these impressabilites completely covers an A2 card.

Wow....we sure looked young then!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Judit V said...

Wow...this is awesome! The heart is beautiful ; the colours and the foil are great!

Trisha said...

Holly, great project. I love the way the embossing turned out.

Norine said...

oh this is so pretty love what you have done with the embossing
Hugs
Norine