Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilted Wreath

Here is the Kaleidoscope card I told you about. I chose the green section of the photo so I could have a green wreath. The mulberry look paper I mounted the print on is dark green on one side and the lime green on the other, so there is a contrast. I used Spellbinders nestabilities to cut the opening and an EK Success Tweezer Bee to help put the half pearls on. If you like to use adhesive rhinestones, half pearls or stickers, this tool is a must have! It took a little getting used to at first but now I wouldn't want to be without it! The stamp is from Inkadinkado.

This Kaleidoscope Collections software would make a great Christmas present you could use year round if it looks like something you would enjoy. It is so easy....I was amazed the first time I used it! (I just ordered my own Christmas present...an air compressor and refills for Copics....hope my husband isn't reading this!)

No comments: