Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at the cabin

Our daughter and her husband came from Memphis and a couple from church who were up in the mountains joined us for lunch.


The tree is decorated in rustic items like bears and fish and snowflakes....
The little snowmen on the mantel represent each of the grandchildren of my parents and their spouses. My nephew will be getting married in May, so we need to find another snowman!

I am still at the cabin, but just wanted to drop in and say hello.....hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. I have been playing with some of the new Spellbinders die that I can't wait to show you.....you have to wait a little while! :=)

2 comments:

Desirée said...

Oh what a nice cabin! I love how its decorated for christmas, wish I could be there too!

Happy new year from Desiree in Norway

Jill Haddad said...

What a lovely place to spend Christmas. It looks so warm and inviting and you've decorated it so beautifully too.