Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's still autumn!


It is going to feel like winter this week in Atlanta, but it is still autumn. I took these photos of some arrangements at a neighbor's house. She always has the prettiest displays. The arbor is wisteria that I have used on my wisteria cards before.




These bench photos I took where I walk. It made me think of a layout I saw in Memory Makers Magazine of a bench covered in snow with a santa hat on it. Well, this could be the fall version! It has been a beautiful autumn this year.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bench in my yard had a small branch from my pear tree AND snow this morning. Like the look of things in your neighborhood much better. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Jenn said...

amazing photos, Holly! Thanks for sharing them.