Thursday, August 7, 2008

High stepping skeleton!

Here is another card I made for Serendipity Stamps. I think this is the first skeleton I have seen dressed with a t shirt and a hat no less! He is kind of cute, though I don't think the jack-o-lantern thinks so. I colored them with Copic Markers and did a little distressing around the edges with CrafT Metallic rubons. The verse was stamped and cut with Spellbinders nestabilities. Glitter was added to the "Boo" and eyes. I punched some sets of "eye holes" to give the appearance of someone peeking out at you. I realize not everyone does Halloween, but for those that do, this was a fun card to make.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You and your Halloween.....

Jenny Gropp said...

Of course I LOVE this sentiment... fraidycat... heehheee.
Great card!