Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fraidy Cat!!!

Here is another card I made with Serendipity Stamps and Copic markers. The ovals and stars are cut and embossed using Spellbinders nestabilities. The black paper is orange on one side and black on the other. It is ColorCore Cardstock from core'dinations called "Black Magic". When you sand it as I did along the scored lines I made with the ScorIt, the core color shows up.

I used the airbrush feature on the background around the cat. If you have ever tried to color a solid area and you got those streaks and lines where you can see where you colored, you would appreciate the way this gives a nice smooth coverage. I also used Copic's Spica glitter pens on the stars on the cat's hat. I LOVE those glitter pens. They are the best I have ever have tried, both for writing and coloring. They don't always show up great in a photo, but in person you can really see them.

Thanks for coming out from under your hat to take a peek!

5 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

I found you on SCS... Cute card... I'll come again.

~ j said...

what a sweet cat image. great coloring :)

Cris A said...

You have a beautiful blog!

Kathleen Summers said...

Excellent Copic use - perfect airbrushed background! Kudos!

XOXOXO

Jenny Gropp said...

L O V E this!