Friday, August 15, 2008

Have a Great Day!

Let's switch pages here and do a couple of cards I did with Inkadinkado stamps. I did these and submitted them to Paper Crafts Magazine. They have a more scrapbooky idea of papercrafting rather than a stamping one, so it is hard for me to get published in their magazine. Maybe we should change that to "impossible". Anyway, these obviously did not get picked up as I am sharing them with you.....and that is okay too! To simplify the card, I used a scrapbook paper as the card, giving us a background that is already done. I added a couple of three dimensional butterflies, a message (with one rhinestone added) and a trail of butterflies stamped directly on the card. The three dimensional butterflies were stamped directly on colored paper so there was no coloring involved. I added a little ribbon and there you have it....a happy, simple card ready to mail. The most complicated part was cutting out the butterflies. For my own personal use, I could use Spellbinders butterfly die and stamp and cut out the scissor work.
I hope you have a great day!

No comments: