Saturday, July 5, 2008

Whoo Hoo, I am back!

I am back from the cabin...I had a great time there with my family and creating with the new raspberry Wizard!!! Sorry, couldn't resist using the freshly picked raspberries in the photo!

Also played with my copic markers as I am going to Orlando next week for a "Do and Dash" make and take using Copics! Love that the Copics and Wizard die work so well together.
Hope everyone has been checking out all the blogs and entering for the prizes Spellbinders is giving away. The schedule is listed below on a previous post.

Today, Michelle, uses the method she thought of we call "reverse stenciling". I use it all the time and even used it on one of my cards I did for my Sneak Peek, coming up this Thursday!!!
Heidi blew us away with all her cool stuff....she raised the bar and I was inspired by her to do even more creations for my sneak peek. Each day has been well worth the visit, so go back and visit the ones that have already passed. You have 48 hours to enter when it is the day of the sneak peek....you know you want to win!


I can't show you the projects I did at the cabin since they are for my sneak peek, but I will share my little flower arrangement I did for the fourth. My mom and I love to grow flowers up there and so many do so well due to the cooler temperatures up in the NE Ga. mountains (compared to Atlanta where I live and Jax., FL where she lives). There are some types of flowers we can not grow up there, as the bears love to eat them....hmm, that is kind of a hint for my sneak peek....What kind of flowers do bears like to eat? If, however, I make those kind of flowers out of paper, then I am safe!!! I will have to remember that the next time we have a party!

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

No comments: