Sunday, July 6, 2008

Get in the spin of things!


Ok, it is time to get in the spin of things as we wish nestabilities a big Happy Birthday!!!
This Thursday will be the day of my Sneak Peek where you will get to see the wonderful new Spellbinders die I have been working with and what projects I have done! Each day there is another sneak peek through the 13th, so check the schedule (in earlier post) and be sure and enter the contest! I know you will want to win the die I have been playing with!!!
This is a spinner card I made using the nestabilities and stamps from Inkadinkado. You wind up the spinner and when the recipient takes it out of the envelope, the circle or spinner spins around, really getting their attention....the tension mounts....who will win the Wizard and the $500 die package? Good luck to each of you!

No comments: