Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks for coming to the garden party!


Thank you to each and every one of you that visited my blog to see the new die revealed. I really appreciate each of you that took the time to leave a comment and those that chose to subscribe to my blog. I also want to thank my friend, Heidi Blankenship, for all her help in getting that post to work. I can do artwork all day, but when it comes to technology, I am lost!


It has been great fun each day to see the new die and what the designer has done to showcase that die. You still have until midnight on Saturday (CST) to enter to win the sunflower garden die I used and today, Donya, will showcase a new die. She recently celebrated a birthday, so stop by and see the die and if you have time, wish Donya a happy birthday....we are having a birthday party after all! Sunday will be the last day when Trudee shows her die. Then we will find out which of you won the grand prize....drum roll please.......


I worked Friday and will work today at the ScrapFest in Duluth, GA. I am in the Spellbinders booth along with Spellbinders owner Stacey, her mom, Mary and Theresa. It is fun to see the excitement about the new die as well as showing scrappers the Wizard that have never discovered it before. Next week it will be off to Chicago for the CHA summer show, so I will see what other companies have come up with to introduce for the fall.


Earlier this week, I went to Orlando and did a "make and take" for Copic Markers. I really love these markers and the airbrush system that you can use with it. I used them on all of the pieces pictured today. What is more fun than coloring....and diecutting? The garden scene is framed with the new Spellbinders curved rectangles die that was introduced in one of the sneak peeks. I really like the shape and size of it! The stamp is an old PSX I pulled out of my garden collection. The daisy is from Inkadinkado.....love those sketchy look stamps! Oh, I just noticed that the Inkadinkado website has my "Peace at the Beach" layout posted, which uses nestabilities! I love how all my favorite things work so well together!


Thanks again to all that visited my blog and for all the very kind comments! It was great fun to meet new people and also to see names I already knew!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Here's your comment....
Your stuff looked nice.

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for the reveal LOL
Really enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your wonderful creations.
COngratulations - they're great.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow this is so vibrant and beautiful! Your coloring is magnificent!

Peggy Lee said...

Your coloring is amazing- I went back and stared, then clicked on the image for a close up and stared some more! I love your hand lettering too. I will be back for more inspiration!!

suthnheart said...

seriously? i missed the "do" in duluth because i was coming BACK from orlando yesterday! i can't believe you were there demoing for copic and i missed it. shoot! i was there allllll week! i would have fallen straight over if i'd run into you there :)

Holly's Hobbies said...

Marcia,
Sorry I missed you...I was at the Caribe Royale. Hope you had a great trip!
Hope your mom is doing good!
Holly