Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy Saturday!


Saturday was very busy. I attended a Ladies Day at a local congregation, ate a quick lunch they had prepared and drove to meet friends to attend a Stampin' Up "Play Day". The hostess had asked us what color schemes we wanted to work with and I chose corals. It was funny because I was actually wearing colors that matched. While I experiment at home a lot which could be called playing, I don't usually just sit down and make cards with friends. I managed to get these three made, plus stamped and punched on all my leftover paper. I added some eyelets and rhinestones at home. I was so busy that I haven't even seen images of the damage from the storms that hit downtown Atlanta Friday night, news junkie that I am! Jim and I had dinner at Macaroni Grill but were saddend to learn that it will be closing in less than two weeks! Several of our favorite restaurants have closed. Plenty of leftovers for lunch today...yum, yum!

No comments: