Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween Cards with Serendipity Stamps


It's that time of year again! This year for Halloween cards, I used Serendipity Stamps, the new Serendipity "Boo" die, Sizzix die, Accucut Die and EK Success punches, along with some decorative paper. I colored with Copic Markers and watercolor.
There are eight panel images on this first card (four on each side), all stamps from Serendipity. It took a while to color all the images as I made several of this card, but I do love Halloween!
The Trick or Treat bag is pop dotted on the front (or back, depending on how you look at the card) and I made little bows using a fork. I love that method of making small bows! There are several tutorials online.
I cut some vellum ghosts with Sizzix die and punched some spiders and skull and crossbones borders to embellish the card.



I really love the new "Boo" die and the new Kitty and Jack stamp shown below. I actually have more than eight Serendipity images that would work on this card, so I had a hard time deciding and combined some of the images together.




The "Boo" die I cut out of a metallic card stock, so it really catches the light and grabs your attention.


I die cut A7 size envelopes using scrapbook paper (the bats below) and die cut ghosts on sticker paper on which I wrote the address.
Next to the envelope is another card I did that flips (AccuCut die), again using the Boo!


When the card flips, you are greeted by Kitty and Jack, done in watercolor.



I also did some with this old favorite from Serendipity! I just love her!



Hope you have a wonderful Halloween! I am working early voting for the elections the week of Halloween, so I had to get my cards done early! I hope the post office doesn't fuss about my envelopes!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Your grand kid nicks will LOVE these cards! Great job Holly!!!!
Hugs,
Jan