Monday, June 6, 2011

Life is not always a day at the Beach

The stamp above is the Cape Lookout Lighthouse that I missed while in the Outer Banks and vow that I have to go back to see! As Jan, one of my readers commented, I now have the stamp so I have to go see it. I like her reasoning! LOL!
This is one of the Impression Obsession stamps I purchased during their sale (as is the verse stamp). My husband's office often asks me to make a card to send around the office for someone and this is one of those. It is for a man who is in the hospital due to an infection. I will often have several pages in the card as seen below, so there is plenty of room for everyone to sign.

The stamps above are Inkadinkado.

Just trying to put some of my new stamps to use!



1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Good for you Holly! Having to borrow my husband's computer to catch up on my e-mail...bummer not having my own for a couple of weeks! So enjoying your lighthouse tour and now the pleasure of seeing your lighthouse card...the best of both worlds! Thanks so much Hlly!!!
Jan