Saturday, August 29, 2009

The mountains are calling and I must go!

In case you don't recognize that quote, it was from John Muir. Wednesday, a friend of mine and I traveled to the cabin and then photographed waterfalls as well as the Flower Carpet at the Biltmore House.
Hopefully, you are up for some photos....we had a great trip and a great time!

We ended our trip with a stop at a Camera store where we tried out some macro lens.....ooooh, this could cost some money! Still holding out on replacing my big camera after it was stolen, but luckily I still have my digital Rebel. I did replace my little Canon Elph this week.
Thanks for visiting....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bluepoppies said...

I just love your flower pics so very much. I have been taking pics of flowers for years and was a designer of them for 14 yrs.

In your photos, I can see what I I have believed for a long time: Flowers are one of God's most beautiful gifts.

Jan Castle said...

beautiful....have fun with your new camera!
Jan

Anonymous said...

As you can tell I have been saving your posts of pix for a very long time. I want you to know how beautiful I think your blog is. The combination of your pix,crafts,quotes,... touch a place in my soul like nothing else does. thank you, thank you. I used to travel and take pix also, but now am living vicariously thru yours and other's blogs. What camera did you get to replace your Elph?
nancyk in WI