Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Boo Day!

This is another one of the Serendipity images that I shared with you earlier, showing you how it looked with Copics, watercolor and watercolor crayons. The pumpkins on this card were done with Copics while the background for Happy Boo Day was done with watercolor. I added glitter on each for a little sparkle.
I cut the top image using EK Success Curvy Cutter and tore the watercolor paper greeting. Rather than use patterned paper, I made my own by using the greeting to create a background. I like the way the three pumpkins echo the BOO in the greeting.
I will keep the extra images I colored and use them another time. I like to keep boxes of paper, images, stamps and stuff & things for particular holidays. Then when the holiday nears, I just pull out that box (or boxes :-) and there are all the supplies. My Halloween stuff exceeds even my Christmas stuff! (though I have plenty of that too!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandi said...

oh so utterly boo-some. Sandi