Sunday, July 12, 2009

Edgeabilities 5

Ok, last ones I promise! You know how much I love photography, and I find that these edgeabilities are just great for photo cards. You can see enough to make you want to open up the card and see the rest! I love the color combination on the above card and the victorian look.
Here I just used a closeup photo I had taken of wisteria. They now have a border die of wisteria and I have seen people use it going to the side or growing up....for the record.....wisteria always falls down, like grapes.
Okay, I am done with edgeabilities now....have several die that I have not used much like the daisies and others, but that is enough for now. Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous, what a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Judit V.

Pam said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it.