Monday, June 1, 2009

Special Effects on Picasa

If you like to use Photoshop, you can do some of these effects there, but it is so easy on Picasa. Picasa has improved so much since these were done (especially the collage effects). Anyone can use Picasa and it is free! Above I did spot color on the bouquet. This works great on circular shapes. My friend, Heidi, likes to use Picnik so I need to check it out also. I find it hard to venture out since I like Picasa so much.
Glow and adding a tint works great on this shot. The yellow tint looks like sunshine to me.
I used this "picture pile" on their program. Now you can shuffle the photos around, so you have more control on what lands where.
Here I overlaid a photo I took of the couple on the wedding day over one of the still shots I had taken earlier. Sometimes it is good to take some plain shots to overlay photos over. Just a few more ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: