Sunday, June 7, 2009

Huntsville Botanical Garden

Jessica, our daughter-in-law, grew up near Huntsville, AL, so now that she is finished with law school, they have moved back to Huntsville. I have been wanting to go to the Botanical Garden there since they were married three years ago and when I found out the Big Bugs were making a visit there, I definitely wanted to go. Saturday, Jason and I went and here are some of the general shots I took of the garden. It is a beautiful place with lots of pretty shady places to rest and enjoy the scenery, a beautiful butterfly house and aquatic garden to name just a few of the areas.


The fern garden was especially cool and shady and made me want to run up to the cabin...hmmmmm! I took a ridiculous number of photos, so I will share the big bugs and some of the beautiful flowers on other posts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Hi Holly,
Looks soooooo inviting! Glad you had the opportunity to enjoy such a lovely place and take these great pictures. I look forward to more!!!! P.S. thanks for the preview of the bugs with your phone camera! COOL!
Jan Castle