Monday, January 19, 2009

Ice Cream and napkin holders




The previous post showed some ways to use your crafting tools and supplies for parties. I thought I would give you a little closer view here of the ice cream and cutlery holders. Here you can see the ice cream better in my hand made sundae. If you twist the model magic, a perfect ice cream swirl will occur. I love Just Rite stamps as you can make things say exactly what you want them to say!

Also shown are examples of the cutlery & napkin holders made of envelopes. The envelopes are cut in half, so you can get two out of each envelope. I made these for weddings, but you can use them at a backyard barbecue too! I chuckle at the recent rage of covered nugget candies....I have been doing those for years for special occasions. I do them on the computer (or use Just Rite stamps!) and then add stamping to them, according to the theme.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly you should be a party planner designer. You come up with the most amazing ideas and decorations.

Norine said...

all I can say is WOW how creative love the ideas
Hugs
Norine

Jan Castle said...

Now Holly, confess, you just went to the store and bought those...LOL. They really are clever and you ALWAYS do such a great job...thanks for sharing.
Jan

Anonymous said...

I love your creations. I especially like the napkin holders, they gave me an idea for a christening party we are having here. Thank you.