Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Autumn is a second spring


I hope everyone will have a very warm, safe and happy Thanksgiving this week. We are heading up to Jim's mother's in South Carolina.
I am taking my Christmas cards to work on them and I have knitting and books to read and magazines to look at! You would think I was staying for a week! I imagine I will be busy shopping for the food and cooking the food, but since I tend to wake up at 3:30 in the morning, need to have projects for that time.
Have a great holiday!
(card is made with Serendipity stamps, Spellbinders die and copic markers)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip Holly.

Susan said...

Love this card, especially the way you colored and finshed the main image. I hope your holiday was good, at least the weather in SC was great!