Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Books





I love little books! These books are great for artist trading cards or for wallet size photos. I hosted an atc swap and I made each of the participants a book that they could decorate however they wanted for the halloween atcs we swapped. While I was making the books, I made a book of wedding photos of my daughter and also a little book for my daughter in law.

On the front of the halloween book, I used bleach to whiten the orange paper and then I painted the pumkins and buttons with powdered pigments. In real life, they have a great sheen! You can see the sheen on the heart on the lavender book.

Makes a great little brag book or a collection of trading cards.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, I love those little books! The wedding book is just breathtaking, and the pumpkin one so fun!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Amazing detail on these little books. They are just too precious for words. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration! :O)

Trudi said...

Love these books! I think you should share how you've made them for us mini bookaholics :)