Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boo!

Ok, last halloween card, I promise! On this one, I did the image in bleach in the background, which gives an eery feeling. The main image was then cut out and pop dotted to give depth.
These stamps are all Serendipity.

By the time this goes up on my blog, I will be at the cabin, hopefully getting some great fall photos and doing some sketches I can share when I return. I will be checking my email, so if you have any questions or comments, please post or email! I always love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Great card! I love how you did the background ghosts! They look fabulous!

Ida said...

Love this one! The bleached ghosts are wonderfully spooky.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea it does look very spooky but cute. I love Halloween cards so no complaints out of me ;). Have a spooktacular week.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Shirley said...

What a very spooooooky fun card!