Monday, August 11, 2008

Just floating along....

This little fella from Serendipity Stamps needed a color around him to set off his white coat. I used the airbrush capabilities of the Copics to place some blue sky behind him. You can try that by coloring with markers, but it will be hard to get this same effect.

I know Spellbinders had geometric die before nestabilities, but I sure enjoy the nestabilities! The scallops just look great with this fellow's round little head and I love the frame that only the nestabilities give you. I used my Wizard with the Cuttlebug embossing folders to get a background and added a few rhinestones and we are ready for the glitz of the holidays! I like to make my cards follow the line of the image, so I pulled out my Coluzzle to cut a circular shape at the top of the card. The roundness of his body is carried over in the round diecut, the round snoflakes in the background and the round shape at the top of the card. The ribbon on the sides pulls together the blues and greens in the glitter papers I used and this is ready to go!

No comments: