Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wedding favors





Just looking at these photos makes me "tired" :-) I told you about the invitations I was doing for my adopted daughter, Becka....well here was a wedding where we adopted both bride and groom and in additon to all the items above, I did the flowers, photography, altered the wedding dress, made a slide show of them growing up, some of the invitations, decorated the fellowship hall like it had NEVER been decorated before....I am sure there was even more, but my mind has chosen to block it out.
Anyway, you can see how I used stamping on the programs, the favors, even the guest book. The napkin and cutlery holders were envelopes, printed in the printer, halfed and then punched to show the white napkin through the snowflake. This was a January wedding with a snowflake theme.
My daughter came and spent the week to help....never could have done it without her! She and I were up dipping strawberries at 3:00 in the morning. Of course, I was doing that the day of her wedding too. I will have to share some photos from her wedding.
While this was a winter wedding, summer usually is the wedding season, so I thought you might get some ideas on some favors you can make with your stamping and papercrafting supplies.

No comments: