Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Grandmother, Estelle

This layout is another piece I did for CHA. I used the new frames set from Spellbinders. For the suede purse, I only embossed (so the inside did not cut out) and then folded the suede paper to make the purse. For the larger copper frame, I used the largest curved rectangle nestability to cut the outside of the frame. Spellbinders die are so versatile and people are finally picking up on that fact! The frames set comes with a couple of great corner die and I used one of those on the other photo. I did blanket stitching around the layout, after I had used Timeless Touch's "Fiber Friend" to get even holes. I also used the paisley nestability set which can be used on so many different looks. My grandmother was a dear and sweet lady and I miss her very much.

No comments: