Thursday, May 1, 2008

Basket of flowers


Yeah!!! I got the idea to use the Easter Basket to put flowers in for a Mother's Day card from one of my fellow members on the Design Team for Spellbinders, but hey, when you are desperate, you will go to all measures! She diecut her flowers but I just used some I got at the Target Dollar Spot. The tag and basket are Spellbinders die, embossing folder is Cuttlebug, the background stamp Inkadinkado and the Mother's Day stamp is an old one from Anita's.
I had hoped to do a mushroom themed one for my mom to go with the ceramic mushrooms I got her for her hosta garden at the cabin, but this one will work for everyone who I send cards to.
I also finally received my goodie box from Spellbinders, so after I finish making two more cards, I can play....or at least unwrap the package.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous card!

arlene,
Puyallup flowers

Heidi Blankenship said...

Holly, I love your Mother's Day card! That basket works great to fill with flowers! I see you have been adding some stuff to you blog--great slide show!
Smiles!
Heidi