Friday, April 4, 2008

Mega Nestabilities

I have two more cards in the archives using these die (Tea for two on March 4th and the Flowers for you directly after that one). This baby card was made just by folding the largest rectangular nestie in half. Another way to make an actual card with the nesties is to fold cardstock and not cut the folded side. I have an example where I did that with the SU! and Nestabilites post a little further down. The largest scalloped die in my set is about 5 3/4 inches by 2 3/4 inches. I am not sure how many sets there actually are produced at this time. I cut the holes around the scallops with a hole punch. Hmmm, this is two baby cards in a row...hope that doesn't mean anything!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How sweet that would be....Grandma Holly.

Love the card.
Sharon